Body Mass Index (BMI) is a useful measure to find out whether you are a healthy weight for your height or considered to be overweight or obese.
Your BMI is also useful to work out your ideal/target weight before you embark on a weight loss programme.
Use our Lipotrim BMI calculator and BMI graphs to work out your BMI and remember both ourselves at Lipotrim and your local Lipotrim pharmacy are here to support you.
What does my BMI tell me?
- If your BMI is less than 20 you are underweight for your height.
- If your BMI is between 20 and 24.9 you’re an ideal weight for your height.
- If your BMI is between 25 and 29.9 you’re overweight.
- If your BMI is between 30 and 39.9 you’re obese.
- If your BMI is over 40 you’re morbidly obese.
If you are overweight or obese click here to learn more about the:
or call the Lipotrim UK helpline on FREEPHONE 0800 413 735